Another Interview with Andrew Wommack
In this episode of the Jacob Sheriff podcast, pastor Jacob gets to sit down for another interview with Andrew Wommack. Get ready to gain wisdom and insight from Andrew’s lifetime of following Jesus.
- Why we must be bold and willing to stand up for the truth even when it’s unpopular.
- Balancing the message of Grace without falling into legalism.
- How critical it is to have a healthy fear of God.
- How to stay faithful and steady following Jesus even when you don’t “feel” it.
- What sort of consequences sin can have even though we’ve accepted Jesus’ grace and forgiveness.
- The difference between Revival and a Great Awakening.
- Whether the Charismatic Move caused more harm than good to society.
If you’re looking to grow in your relationship with God, be sure to listen to this episode! Andrew Wommack is an incredible individual who has touched the lives of many, and I’m excited to share our conversation with you!
If this content was a blessing to you and you’d like to help support this podcast directly, visit this link: https://ppay.co/5al8NWU-SrU