Why are spiritual disciplines and habits important? Today we address how distracted our culture is. There is a desire for depth and character, not just intelligence or giftedness. We discuss practical ways to start habits and gain traction, and what to do when we hit plateaus.
- Celebration of Discipline – Richard Foster
- Spirit of the Disciplines – Dallas Willard
- Atomic Habits – James Clear
- The Power of Habit – Charles Duhigg
- Way of the Heart – Henri Nouwen
- 4 Disciplines of Execution – Chris McChesney